Friday 10 December 2010

Live! Tonight! Solo Slot!

Hey everyone,

Details first: tonight, Butler Winter Ball, Acoustic tent, 11:30pm-midnight - I'll be playing an acoustic set.

That last part may not surprise you given the venue.

If you're at the Butler Ball tonight then please come over and say hi, as well as checking out the earlier acts. I'm on last, and I'll be trying to appease drunken people with a mixture of covers and original material, plus the debut of a brand new song (LOLWUT) just to prove I haven't sat at uni for a term and wasted all on my time on trivial stuff like, y'know, my degree.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you there - come and tap your feet and shuffle the night awkwardly away. I dare you.


All best,

Owen

PS: my voice is knackered but I'm not using that as an excuse. Far from it. It's like having an overdrive pedal for the voicebox. In fact I think the huskiness makes me sound sexier. Only one way for y'all to prove me wrong on that one, and that's by listening...   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment