Wednesday 17 August 2011

Summer Update/New Website

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the gross lack of updates. I managed to lock myself out of my account, thanks to multiple Google accounts and general confusion. Which brings me on to my next point.

My current internet set-up is, quite frankly, useless. I have multiple email addresses, multiple websites and platforms, and no real cohesion. It makes it difficult to update anything, which leaves stuff stale.

I'm therefore getting myself a sleeker, flashy new website. It should be ready by the start of October, and it will be far more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing than my current one.
It will also have its own integrated news feed, so I can do away with this blog. Sorry, but it's just so much easier to have as much as possible self-contained.

Its launch will with any luck coincide with the launch of my new EP. I've got a couple of new tracks being recorded at the moment, plus there'll be two off the last record, completely remixed and remastered. There's another video on its way too, but I'll keep hush-hush about all that for now. Another time, another post. Hopefully on my new website...!

All the best,

Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment